Tuesday 13 June 2017

New plans for 2017

Cow adventure 2017 here I come.
Friday 16th of June I will leave direction Farini (PC), I will have some mud fun on the way down along the Val Nure, juster after a heavy lunc in Veggiola. Then the Cow Adventure will start.
Sunday 18th of June on the Evening I will be back in Farini and another big journey will start: exploring deserts in Spain.




I will ride along the road on the attached image. I will sleep in a tent on the top of Colle della MAddalena at around 2000 meters over the sea level! The sky should be clear, so the stars will be amazing up there. Then Monday Evening I will be in Vers after a chill day of Riding on Vallée/Gorges du Tarn, etc. There I will meet with my father. Tuesday we will have an easy ride down to Sádaba, in Spain, where we will sleep for 3 nights. Bardena Reales awaits me. The beast is seeking for some freedom. After this we will go to Andorra for the famous San Juan Festival. 2 nights of it, no idea what will await me. Leaving Andorra will be easy as the beast wants to feel sand and stones under its feet. After two days we will reach Las Negrass, near Almeria, where we will stay for 5 nights. Desierto de Tabernas, Sierra Nevada, Oays Mini Hollywood and a lot of sun are the main attractions there. The beast is gonna sufer and I'm going to suffer even more. After the sea we will head to Granada, two nights there in a city that will be almost empty. After 2 days of chilling touristic stuff, we will be ready for the Marathon, the last test for the pilot and the machine: Granada to Ventimiglia in 3 days with a lot of gravel fun through Parque Natural Sierras de Cazorla, Parc Natural de la Tinença de Benifassà, Serres de Cardó-el Boix, etc.
In Ventimiglia we will spend 2 nights and on Saturday 8th of July we will ride north along the famous Via del Sale, then direction home.

That's it another trip this year!

Nope, that's just half of it.

 Back home I will change tyres, do some maintenance and leave for the Balkans, again. It ain't no Summer if I don't spend some times in the Balkans. With a lightweight beast, Michelin T63 equipped, I will head down for some serious fun. The plan is as follow: First painful day for reaching Bihać, in Bosnia. Then the fun will begin. I will head to Sarajevo along some gravel roads, I will spend 2 nights for sure there. Then I will leave toward East to Serbia, I've never met the Serbs so far so I really have to do that. I will spend some days going down to Macedonia (FYROM for my greek friends). There I will for sure spend 2 nights either in Skopje or Ohrid. Then I will enter Albania near Pogradec. In Albania it will be hardcore gravel roads fun. I will visit the Gjadër Air Base, steal a couple of Mig at the Kuçovë Air Base and visit Porto Palermo. Then Montenegro, Kotor and Budva are must. Some other gravel roads fun, the famous Kapetanovo lake and the up to Žabljak, where I will ride into Bosnia without passing any custom on an isolated gravel roads. Back in Bosnia I will hit Mostar, then ride again on the Dinaric Alps, also here I will leave Bosnia and enter Croatia without any custom. Then in Croatia I don't know, I've seen a lot of Verbot signs so I might end up riding fastly toward home. I will stop in Valdobbiadene for some nice drinking and for learning a couple of Swears from the masters of swearing (Orto Bio!). Maybe I will try some roads like the Strada delle 52 Gallerie but I will see then. I will be back by the beginning of August, rugby pre-season will awaits me!

No comments:

Post a Comment