Tuesday 30 August 2016

Where Empires Rose, day 18 Göreme in Turkey

Göreme is amazing, it looks like a fairy tales city. All cave houses are something uncommon but they look very warm and cosy and they are cool inside. I took an Ignoranza Enduristica tour of the Cappadocia, the region is stunning and seems magical. I really suggest you all to visit it once in your life!


 Kapadokya

I went up a hill behind the open air museum of Zelve. The road was tough, but I made it with tank top, WRU shorts and sneakers. Thanks Wales for giving me the power! From the top of the hill there was a really nice view of a nice slice of Cappadocia, the view the King of Kings deserves. I went back, I washed the bike, checked the tyres pressure and filled the tank. I've cleaned and oiled the chain and changed the air filter, because the bike was really running to much reach . The old air filter was completely black.

 After 20000 km it was the right time for changing it!

 Tomorrow I will go directly to Pamukkale or go south in Adalia to Ölüdeniz, I have some offroad tracks for there but no idea about their difficulty. I don't know yet, but anyway I will keep the throttle open!

Let's talk about the Kebab Index: in Samsun I've eaten 2 Kebabs in 2 different places, both were equal and they were the best tasty Kebab so far and they were also the cheaper (3 TL), in Diyarbakir it costed 3.5 TL, but the taste was kilometers far away from the one of Samsun. In Göreme was good, but the price to high (7 TL). All were Tavuk Kebab.

No comments:

Post a Comment